Welcome to the Johnson City New York Fire Department ...
dedicated and committed to providing the highest level of service possible to those we serve.
Happy New Year!
FIRE CHIEF'S OFFICE
Administration & Training
320 Harry L. Drive
Johnson City, NY 13790-1403
Fax: (607) 729-2187
FIRE MARSHAL'S OFFICE
Fire Prevention & Investigation
"Juvenile Firesetters Intervention"
320 Harry L Drive
Johnson City, NY 13790-2565
Voice & Fax: (607) 729-0428
Site Originally Created by:
Fire Marshal (Retired) Robert G. Blakeslee
Questions/Comments? Lt Robert S. Blakeslee
Contents Copyright © 1995-2017
Pages are intellectual property of the webmaster and may not be republished without expressed consent
Johnson City Fire Department, 1961
"Civil Disobedience demands Civil Liability"
"Tot Finder Stickers" - Should I use a "Tot Finder" sticker in the window of my child's room?
Did you know that . . .
* Eighty-percent of all burn injuries and deaths are preventable?
* More than 250,000 children (ages 0-17) are burned each year?
* More than 15,000 children are hospitalized as a result of their burn injury?
* More than 1,100 children die each year from fire and burn injuries?
* More than 200,000 children are burned by contact with hot substances and objects?
* More than one million people are treated for burn injuries each year in the U.S.?
Links - to information on terrorism and Weapons of Mass Destruction preparedness.
Urban Legends - Static electricity is causing vehicle fires while they are being fueled. Fact or fiction?
Welcome to the Johnson City New York Fire Department ... dedicated and committed to providing the highest level of service possible to those we serve.