Fire Prevention Week is coming! Check back soon for safety tips and other learning materials & activities!
FIRE CHIEF'S OFFICE
Administration & Training
320 Harry L. Drive
Johnson City, NY 13790-1403
Fax: (607) 729-2187
FIRE MARSHAL'S OFFICE
Fire Prevention & Investigation
"Juvenile Firesetters Intervention"
320 Harry L Drive
Johnson City, NY 13790-2565
Voice & Fax: (607) 729-0428
Site Originally Created by:
Fire Marshal (Retired) Robert G. Blakeslee
Questions/Comments? Lt Robert S. Blakeslee
Contents Copyright © 1995-2017
Pages are intellectual property of the webmaster and may not be republished without expressed consent
Johnson City Firefighters, providing immediate emergency response 24/7
"Civil Disobedience demands Civil Liability"
"Tot Finder Stickers" - Should I use a "Tot Finder" sticker in the window of my child's room?
Did you know that . . .
* Eighty-percent of all burn injuries and deaths are preventable?
* More than 250,000 children (ages 0-17) are burned each year?
* More than 15,000 children are hospitalized as a result of their burn injury?
* More than 1,100 children die each year from fire and burn injuries?
* More than 200,000 children are burned by contact with hot substances and objects?
* More than one million people are treated for burn injuries each year in the U.S.?
Links - to information on terrorism and Weapons of Mass Destruction preparedness.
Urban Legends - Static electricity is causing vehicle fires while they are being fueled. Fact or fiction?